Skip to main content

Puppy Farms and awareness to have a health Tested background

My mummy especially looked for a health tested dog due to nearly being caught out by Puppy farm people. These people don't care about the breed they just want the money so they have no interest in the well being of the pup. Mostly these puppies are taken from the mother too early and are under nourished. The other problem is when this happens is that puppies die. What happens is these puppies are shipped to order and therefore they endure long and ghastly journeys without food and water. I want to raise awareness and so does my owners about how we can strengthen the breed of Pugs. My mummy and daddy were both health tested and they check for genetic conditions that are prominent to our breed. There are various genetic issues that I will list and the meanings of these illnesses.
More info to come ........


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27 August Ditty is growing well and is now 4 months and 26 days ( details from the family on ditty ) (update from mummy and daddy )

Ditty is doing really well and is growing up and looking longer in the body and is really great company. We have changed her diet and she is doing well with Lilly's Kitchen plus its great when she is bigger as there is a great variation of cans of different choice plus Royal Canin and Harrington's. Dry food. Although she does like lilies kitchen dry food also which has salmon in which is good for her coat. We are still struggling with toilet training but she is growing to get better at that and we are noticing the signs. Normally she will get the nibbles and this will be our hands in a way of getting attention. The only way for her to tell us at the moment is to mouth . The action for sure which is a definite is she will start to circle the floor. We know then it's an immediate action for her to go to the garden . The one thing i have noticed with pugs is they have funny little traits  Aphrodite hates to go in the garden if its wet and you almost have to go on the g...

The Arrival of Aphrodite 06/06/2017

I arrived at my new home by car from my human mummy Jeanne to My new family . The weather was cold and rainy and my new mummy hoped we could go in the garden for longer .  Well, i did go in the garden and got wet and cold . It was a new experience as I pounced around the garden. You see I'm not sure if it is a garden as it looked like a field or a meadow. Mummy brought me in and dried me and cuddled and fussed over me. I've been her since the 6 th June and there has been lots of visitors but  loved everyone.  My human siblings have all loved me and cuddled me and Imogen thinks I look like frank from the Men in Black . They have all loved me so much and they return to cuddle me. I had a new visitor today Caleb's teacher and a young girl Called silan. I have been completely cuddled and loved so much. I have loved my bed and new toys. Although on arrival there was my toy i played with and my scented blanket of my mummy and sisters. The toy that i have with me with me my mumm...

This is my new family and what they they do

My daddy is the Mayor of the town I'm going to live in so it sounds like he has a collar or a chain or something heavy to wear which is gold. Mummy wears a silver one this is them this year and last year as mayor and mayoress .  The other photos correspond when they were Deputy Mayor and Deputy Mayoress. These are my Human sisters and brothers Caleb he is the only one who lives in the family home as the others have their own homes. Caleb is 15 and he is so excited about my arrival and is unwell so lots of love for him to come. Both my mummy and human sister and brother have Chronic fatigue syndrome and my mummy has a list of health issues. My human big sister Abbey,  has three children called Riley , Oliver and Evie-Mai and they have an English Bulldog called Millie. My mummy and daddy don't have any pets so I will bring lots of fun and antics to the home. Imogen my human middle sister loves animals and I have a feeling she will snuggle me lots and lots.  Evi...